I qualified as a Solicitor in 1994 and established my own practice in 1996, giving me a wealth of experience and knowledge to draw upon. Mine is a general practice offering a broad range of legal services but with a particular emphasis on Family Law. I have extensive experience in many other areas including Conveyancing, Probate and Estate Planning, Employment Law and Personal Injury.
Over the years I have also served as a member of various statutory organisations such as the Valuation Tribunal, the Private Residential Tenancies Board, CORU and the Property Services Appeals Board, as well as a Lecturer and Examiner with Limerick Institute of Technology and the Law Society of Ireland.
I offer a user-friendly, personal service with flexible appointments. With a small firm, discretion and privacy are assured and I will observe the utmost confidentiality with regard to your affairs.
Out of hours appointments and home visits are available on request.
What I do?
Family Law is a specialised area – there is so much more to it than merely documents and legislation. I deal with people and understand that there will be many different feelings and emotions tied up with any Family Law case.
The ending of a relationship is a very difficult thing to deal with, particularly where there are children involved. You have my assurance that I will do my utmost to listen, advise and guide you through the process, answering your questions and addressing your concerns in a professional, timely and economical way.
It is my job not just to achieve the best result for you but also for your family and it is a role and a responsibility that I take very seriously. The majority of new clients come through referrals from previous and existing clients which is a source of great satisfaction to me.
- I will observe the utmost confidentiality with regard to your affairs
- I will be courteous in all my dealings with you.
- I will explain your legal options and the procedures involved clearly to you to assist you in making the best decisions about your affairs initially and as the matter progresses.
- I will give you information in writing about your own and other charges as soon as possible in accordance with legislation.
- Once instructions have been accepted, I will progress your affairs efficiently.
- I will keep you informed of the progress of your case on an ongoing basis.
- I will respond as quickly as possible to your letters and telephone calls.
- All client monies will be held strictly in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Regulations.